Sunday, December 14, 2008

This years Gingerbread House!


For the last couple of years I have been making gingerbread houses. Last year the kids told me it looked like a church...and it did. It was my first year doing the stained glass windows and it was definitely a church...This year it's not. We did lots more windows and the kids all helped decorate and I think it's adorable! It's a lot bigger than I thought and Jake was disappointed it didn't have a garage, but there is always next year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really cool. I love the stained glass idea too.

tiff said...

you are so talented.... didnt i say that last time? Your gingerbread house looks awesome.... Zack looks so good playing his drums. Really makes me miss Jack all that much more...... Keep up the Christmas Cheer.....

Alicia said...

WOW Karen! You put our little kid graham cracker made gingerbread houses to shame. They'll be in the next few posts if I can get my act together and start posting again. Merry Christmas!