Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Mary!





This is my sister Mary & a pic of my mother, me(the cute one) and Mary(the even cuter one)!Today is her birthday! I of course didn't get her gifts done yet so this is her back up gift! I am pretty sure she'll hate it....oh well. :) Here are a few things I know about Mary...

Some of her most favorite things-Jacksen, Taryn & Kylie! Tony too! Peanut Butter, McDs, , the color black, pina coladas(virgin of course) by the pool in Hawaii, reading, scrap booking, being an aunt to my awesome kids :)....

Some of her least favorite things- mayonnaise, fish, the words "fluffer nutter", country music, not being with her kids, my blog about her and being an aunt to my awesome kids... jk


Here are my families favorite things about her!

David - One day, I will figure out a way to be more like Mary. She has one of those rare talents to make you smile and laugh - even when you really don't wanna. The "result" is that she makes you know you are loved. Loved the way you need to at that minute - she just knows how to read you in the simplest, yet most complex way you need. Quite simply - anyone who knows Mary, knows that humor is part of the fun of knowing her, but the benefit of knowing her is how you feel after you talk to her. I know I am not alone because anyone who's met her, senses the same thing. If there is a favorite thing about Mary it's what a wonderful friend she is to Karen. Husbands can't fill in all the spaces a woman needs, but Mary fills that for Kari. When they are together, you see something that can only exist in devoted sisters - friends-to-the-end. For me, I might have gotten to have Mary as a sister-in-law by chance, but she is a rare friend by choice. Happy Birthday Sista - Love ya, D

Zach- Everything! Not even kidding.

Tiana-She is a great role model for me! She is Funny! She is such a good mom.

Jake- I loves going to her house and how she makes you feel welcome and loved. She's the best!

Mitchell-She is just fun to be around...Hey Mary! I love the things you dooooo......

Landon-She's just awesome.

Well, the kids love everything about Mary. They couldn't really say just one thing they love about her. She always has Otter pops....She always listens.....She makes me laugh....she loves me....She is so unselfish.....She awesome....shes awesome.....shes awesome! They love her and I love that she loves them too. Like the kids it's hard to just find one thing I love about her and David said it better than I ever could... So I will just say that I love her and am so fortunate and grateful to have her for a sister. She is my best friend and one of my most favorite people in the whole world! Happy Birthday Mary! We Love You!

1 comment:

tiff said...

I am going to have to wipe my tears before I write..... That was really good.... It is for sure true and Its really nice that you to are so close to each other. Its not very often your sister is your best friend too.... I'll be waiting for my birthday blog....... haha