Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Family

Everyone made it home safe yesterday! We had a wonderful day just hanging out at the house, eating way too much food and watching old home videos. We exchanged gifts and for the first time ever....we didn't even start opening them until about 10am. I think I like that!:) Everyone was happy, which was a huge blessing for me to see this and to have everyone together. I felt like we got to experience the joy and truth of the phrase "time heals all wounds" and a good reminder of what is truly important. I hope we get to have more of these days in the future but until then I have some awesome pictures and memories to remind me. Thanks kids for being here and being so good to one another, and for a wonderful Christmas Day!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

wow! look at your family. It seems as though their all really close to going off on their own way. I bet its a little bittersweet for you. I couldn't imagine my babies getting older but so I am told it goes by in a blink of an eye. Im glad your doing good. We miss you guys!