Friday, October 3, 2008

Zach is "18"!


Zach turns "18"this week and I am finding myself a little sad. When people say it goes too fast ...they aren't kidding. Why does it have to go so fast? Why couldn't he stay young and sweet forever...then again I am excited for him and excited to see what lies in store for him next. I am so blessed to be Zachs mother. I can't tell you how fun it is to know him and to watch him become a man. He's a fun kid who has never given us too much trouble...except for his hair. He says he not cutting it until he graduates! AHHHHHH! Anyone who can convince him this is not a good idea will be my new hero! He's a hairy beast, but we love him hair or no hair. :) Z is a wonderful kid and anyone who doesn't know him would be crazy not to want to. He the most patient child I have and has such integrity. Thanks Z for having a good heart and making our family laugh!! We Love you!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUNK!

1 comment:

tiff said...

Hello,

This is my very first comment to anything ever and I will be spending it for you since it is your BD. Happy Birthday!

~Rueb