Well Zach is officially "18" and it was a fun day! Very low key just like he wanted it. He picked out a couple gifts at the mall and had my nephew Jason come and bbq for him. He wanted a homemade cake and that's what he got... It tasted way better than it looks!! Overall it was a really fun day!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago





3 comments:
Happy "belated" Birthday Zach!! You're awesome!! I'm glad you had a good birthday, but as far as I am concerned you're still 17 and therefore stuck in my class forever!! ha ha ha!
-Moody
Karen,
Tell landon I think he is so cute..... I'm glad he is doing cross country. It will be so good for him plus he is probably awesome at it..... Maybe we could come watch one of his meets...
Look like you are really busy. Heard you were sewing lots. Thats awesome..... Your so good at it you should make and sell..... to loosers like me that can't make things...haha
You are a cute mom to decorate that so pretty!! Looks like you have some studly boys at your house!!
Post a Comment