Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My new favorite thing!


Ok I just made these photo mats out of my kids drawings and things that remind me of them and it was so fun! I wasn't sure if I liked these pics in them but when I got them done I was thrilled. They do look nice and it was so easy! Decoupage is now my new favorite thing!! The kids actually helped and gave suggestions, picked out pictures etc. It was a really fun project!! What can I decoupage next??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Cool. Me and Mod Podge go way back.

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! You are so crafty. I'm excited to do my aprons!!

tiff said...

Stop... your talent is overwhelming.....haha You can do anything. Email me your address.
tiffanni44@hotmail.com

jeannie said...

I LOVE it too! You can do it to just about anything! Those frames are cute!