
Ok I have had it! For anyone wanting to visit us in the next few days... I would seriously reconsider. Anyone who is a parent knows that when one kid gets sick they all get sick. Usually. It can turn into a vicious circle of Yuk! Well, my house is in the middle of it and it seems there is no stopping it, no amount of bleach or vitamin C that will kill this one. So far everyone but Mitch has been affected by this virus and it seems it is making a second round just because. Zach has gotten the worst of it... and honestly I have never seen anyone throw up that much! Poor kid. I say poor kid because I do feel bad for him. I admit however that I am ready for everyone to stop being sick and just be over it. I want to be done with it already!! Done with the extra gross bathrooms, endless washing of sheets and towels and sick of bleaching the tar out of everything in hopes it will help. Does it really help? I seriously have my doubts but it makes me feel better! Anyway, I hope we haven't spred our sickness to others and if we did...So Sorry!!!





1 comment:
Aaron felt pretty bad when he was over there on Wed. and Zack was on the couch and Dave had to make a quick run for the bathroom. So sorry your whole house is full of it. I've had a sinus infection all week, but at least everyone else has avoided it. I wish I had my mom here to do all my laundry and bleach everything the way I would if I weren't sick! You're such a good mom. Hang in there!
Post a Comment